Apprenticeships provide on-the-job training and qualifications for any individual over the age of 16, which enables them to gain skills and qualifications relevant to their job role.
These vocational qualifications are suitable for apprentices and existing staff and are available for both clinical and non-clinical work settings. All of the units are chosen with the guidance of the employer and the training provider/college to ensure that they are relevant to the job role.
There are a number of Apprenticeship Frameworks that may be suitable for practice staff including;
• Level 2 and 3 in Pharmacy Services
• Level 2 and 3 in Clinical Healthcare Support
• Level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care
• Level 2, 3 and 4 in Business Administration
• Level 2 and 3 in Health Informatics
• Level 2 and 3 in Customer Services
• Level 3 in Management
• Level 2 in Team Leading
• Level 2 and 3 in Accounting
• Level 2 and 3 in ICT
ILM Level 4 and 5 Management Apprenticeships